Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What Woment Wear To Sturgis

Results Admission for DT

As promised yesterday, today, even going back to the results of recruitment. Well, certainly a surprise for all will know that the project team scrapki.pl from now joins five new scraperek that create Wyzwaniowy Design Team. What is behind this slogan - it's easy to guess:) All the details will soon be revealed. And until then - hail the new, fantastic composition wyzwaniowego scrapki.pl Design Team!


ankan



My name is Anka. My favorite word is creativity. I make since I can remember. Without it, I can not live, because the voltage which then grows in me does not allow me to normal functioning. Fortunately, the last two years, thanks to scrapbookingowi I can finally sleep in peace;) fell in love with this technique, after literally one Finnabair visit the blog, which led me straight to the master himself, Tim Holtz. That is why in my work you can find traces of his style, though I always try to throw in anything but my own. Because really all the time looking for each other.

Guria



From 4 years scrapbooking has become my passion ... another, because before him there were also other ... such as glass painting, decoupage, crochet and painting furniture and mosaics ... but never a passion for me, not dragged on so long as just scrapbooking and its derivatives ...
the first two years of my passion, I took scrapbookingiem computer ... knowledge of graphic design and work on layers very useful to me in the traditional scrapbooking for image editing and creating your own add-ons:) I love kilimaty vintagowe, holtzowe and 7 gypsies and is probably seen in my work:)


Colored Bird



I honestly do not remember. exactly when I became interested in scrapbookingiem. For a long time he met on his "path" to various blogs, where I went out stunned. I wondered: "How do they do?". And yes, one (probably) a beautiful day, I decided to take the first step:) This was some 1.5 years ago. Since then, more and more to plunge ... We can not imagine life without the glue babrania and inks! Like scorch heater, cut, cut, jerk and jerk! I love starociowy climate!


Madzioza - DT Coordinator





Scrapbookingiem been dealing with since 2005 - started when my first born daughter;) . Initially it was a real scrap in the true sense of the word: I collected all that could be useful to do that album and scrap wherever possible due to the fact that the technique of scrapbooking in Poland was not yet known and it was hard to get some professional materials. For some time admiring the digi-mainly in the achievements I have several albums filled digiscrapami-induced This variety of scrapbooking is today close to me, but it occupies a prominent place real scrap:) I love the variety of its forms, but perhaps the most to create albums, tags, and LO.
addition scrapbookingiem my passion is crocheting my scrapach therefore can often be find crochet accessories;) design for the shop and ScrapiƄca Scrappo. scrapowym favorite gadget is ...? ARE; bradsy, alphabets of all kinds, in the dot ribbons, stamps, good quality scrapbooking papers, mist, buttons .. i could just list goes on:)

Since I am the owner of a sewing machine and I love the stitching ; embroidery in their work. I like the work to show the versatility of working materials, additives, paper, or the media:) I like new challenges, trying to new techniques and forms of what makes me a lot of fun. Do not part with my notebook in which I trace designs often with pictures and maps of my Daughters, which I have a lot ..;) Scrapbooking is a form of preserving memories (as well as a technique for creating ornaments , gifts), which gives me great joy and pleasure

Magda (i) Lena


Who am I? We do not know, but still looking and trying to find out, with the hope that I find myself before the end of the road. My name is Magda. Scrapbooking and I'm still learning and looking for his style. For now, the closest is my shabby chic with a touch of vintage, with plenty of flowers, pearls, lace and other additives.
scrapbooking gives me a lot of positive energy and help you escape from the daily everyday life. The most I like making cards, sometimes I try to deal with LO, and recently I prepare to altered art and small albums. Thanks Tusi start to like the media, although I'm not sure Whether they like me -)
I hope the blog will wyzwaniowym scrapki.pl with me to try something new, find their own ways, you discover the unknown areas so far scrapbooking and overcome their own resistance. Every job is a step forward on our path, and thus try and join us.

*

I am confident that this very creative composition will provide you many great challenges, opportunities for fun, and the opportunity to acquire a number of awards:) About all You will soon let you know.

Tusia with all DT scrapki.pl

0 comments:

Post a Comment