Monday, May 16, 2011

6 Days Delayed Menstruation

flickrowy lift

One of our regular cycles of the blog is scrapki.pl Lifts by our designer your work, which provide on the Flickr gallery. It is a mine of inspiration, and indeed it is very difficult We decide which job to choose. Thank you for your constant presence and active participation in our contests, candy and many different activities designed with you in mind. This is for you, we design and invent new attractions. We hope that you vary your life in this way scrapowe:) and it is located at our inspiration to create new and wonderful work.

work today to chose liftowania Anai. This is a scrap Zanki12 :


And now I'm giving a voice Anai:)

Tusia

*




Already some time ago set its sights on the zliftowania one work listed in our store group on Flickr.

The LO Type the characters drew me to combination of colors, nice composition, and above all subjects. I knew immediately that I would put the picture in this lifcie:)


Photo taken in late autumn in a pretty cold temperatures, but remember that time very warm and radiant. For balance, therefore, dressed in a fairly clear picture and bright collection of "Daily Junque." After work I was thinking about my ways of matching colors scrap and came to me, I choose colors that rarely securities to the color image. On the contrary - I try to picture not perish scrapie to remain a distinctive feature. Although I admit - I do it rather unconsciously, completely over this no wonder you work.


Ah ... I've waited for this collection already For some time, so I eagerly took to the cut. I especially recommend the paper of your mind Pink Paislee - Daily Junque - Junque . His yellow page totally not interested in me (although this is a very subjective opinion - I'm after protu somehow I do not like yellow), but a party "junk" is full of all sorts of labels that you can cut yourself and thus create a great add-ons that match the other papers of this series!


This little punches from the same collection reflected by the black StazOn ink (ink is definitely my favorite when it comes to black accurately reflected patterns), some of the media and many gąbeczek 3D, so that took my scrap of space. At the end of the picture was taken at an altitude of 200 meters above the Atlantic Ocean - it definitely deserves a little bit of space to scrapie, right?


Once again, I encourage you also to the Prima flowers with E-Series line - I am absolutely in love with them. Nice colors in varying saturation, a large quantity, and above all low price make these are my favorite flowers, which may well be a "fuss" in many different ways. In this case the edges of the flowers potuszowałam distress ink, sprayed them with a wonderful glimmer mist "I ridescent Gold" (which is basically clear, but it gives pretty lightweight golden sheen) and the dots painted a black Pen. In this way, flowers are more "me":)


LO Type the characters you see how it was for me an inspiration and a way to perpetuate personal memories in my own style. However, I hope that you can see here the inspiration and link:) I tried to keep the theme quite well ... What do you think? Success?

author liftowanej my work or Zanka (which Flickr gallery heartily recommend to you) is, of course, to carry out a coupon at the store:


To receive a coupon, please contact the store Zanko scrapki.pl - best to send mail.

Anai

Here are the materials used by Anai that come from the store scrapki.pl:

0 comments:

Post a Comment