Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Can Brazilian Waxing Stretch The

Results Admission for DT

After the sad news, time for joy. Earlier this month announced a call for scrapki.pl project team. And I was surprised by the huge response from you. Sent their to me so much and such wonderful reports, that was the moment where I said to myself, "I announced a call for something - it is impossible to decide whom to accept DT !!!". I read every report with great care. I watched Your blogs and photos sent to work. I am absolutely impressed by how many talented scraperek in Poland.

I still say that to make a choice was really very difficult, and that greatly thank all of you for sending your application. And now the results.

scrapki.pl design team from tomorrow, will increase by one, a great personality scrapbookingową.

with great joy that we welcome in our midst Enczę!

I think most of us have visited more or less regularly Enczy blog - it has its own very distinctive style, which many of us loves to watch. Here's the silhouette Enczy .


Scrapbooking discovered three years ago, and since the first moment I knew that engulf me completely. Working with paper, an infinite number of possibilities for use, to the mass of marvelous flowers, stamps, various additives and formulations that allow for the creation of exceptional work. My basic working tool, in addition to the paper which I love, is a sewing machine. Each work must be even kissed a small stitch and I have created a proper foundation, you can go crazy. Starting any work I never plan will look like, even if a rise outline, and so far removed from the final result. I do not have one favorite style. Still trying new techniques, preview another talented scraperki and I'm still learning.
Scrapbooking is my little escape from reality Once only for myself, this is my little world to which I also had the opportunity to invite you.
Scrapki Call for DT is a great honor for me, for which I thank you.

I'm very glad that Anne join our team. Soon we will show to our blog, prepared by the first inspiration for the shop Enczę scrapki.pl.

*

And tomorrow - the second part information on the results of recruitment to the DT. Please check our blog:) Have a nice evening

Tusia

0 comments:

Post a Comment