Sunday, May 29, 2011

Tamil Kavithaiwedding Wordings

Daily Junque - Notes or diary?



predstawić Today I would like you to further my work with the company's securities Pink Paislee. Generally, I focus now on the collection of the Daily Junque ", which could probably already noticed, but ... I would not have him if I had not a little confused. I love the mix collection - if I have a feeling that there is something new, individual. I do not like to be limited by a specific quantity of items - Of course each of them can give an individual character, but the fun begins when we can choose an unlimited number of blocks
styling: D

not figured out a specific purpose for this notebook. I think that may be a notebook, diary, przepiśnikiem ... Its content is ready to binder paper in A5 size, which also made the decorative cover and a whole spiel metal rings.





embellished Cover fairly neutral papers from the collection of "Butterfly Garden" - outside the paper "Dew Drops " and on the inside cover of "Dragonflies ." These particular two papers are quite neutral and can be a great base for other more colorful additions. In themselves are beautiful and intricate, yet are easy to tame and do not need to match the rest of the work specifically for them. To be honest - I really like those papers:)


celebrate the art by creating a mess. We have a stamp collection for example, "Daily Junque - perfectly reflected by tuszowi StazOn, then cut out and stuck on 3d foam. These are the labels cut out of paper " Junque." Is the butterfly of my absolute favorite punch :) It could also fail, of course the media in the form of beads in a liquid, glitter and glimmer ists, which I really like to use in a subtle way - for the delicate color changes of paper (in this case a circle of decorative Spellbinders punch).


particularly wanted to draw your attention to nity's We R Memory Keepers . They are sold in 4 matching shades in the package, with beautiful saturated colors, and are gently incised. They are quite soft and can be easily installed, even riveting the most ordinary supermarket, or even suspect that they could be straighten ankle and binding. I am delighted with them:)


Another product that recently stole my heart wooden ornaments - in my case hearts. You can leave them delightfully raw or decorate your own taste. My heart Dabber paint lightly painted in the color " Juniper" and then lightly on the surface rozmazałam pearl-colored liquid " Mint" - I like this effect very like it.

ogoromnie encourage you to experiment with mixing different collections - as you can see the effects can be quite interesting:)

Anai

And here is the thumbnail used by Anai products - click takes the shop:

0 comments:

Post a Comment