Friday, May 27, 2011

سيريال Coordtrans

Lift from a gallery on Flickr


One day, quite a long time ago, my eyes on our gallery on flickr caught beautiful baby - tags by Karmeleiro .


Not only do they have such a wonderful, romantic atmosphere is and have been photographed in such a way that makes you want to crunch them! I decided it zliftować, as from time to time each of us in the DT - makes:)


My tags are made using completely different materials, but very inspiring for me was - caramel lining of the crown - did not previously apply this trick and I am glad that I could try because it looks great and certainly not once again be using the crown to brown borders, such as base cards.


base my tags are a set of cards from the collection of Whatnots Glitz - Afternoon Muse to which machine-sewed a beige lace and embellished a small amount of additives, because the tags themselves are small. Nakleiłam on scraps of cardboard cards papers from the collection of Parisian Anthology, previously sprayed glimmer Mist color Electric Blue . Rub-onsy Collection Pink Paislee - Butterfly Garden and crystal flourishes Prima is the main accent adorning my little tags.


I think it will be a great gift or package decoration will use them in a bigger project and probably not again tempt to create a similar number of babies - it's incredible fun and I thank you for the wonderful beauty Karmeleiro inspiration!

Charles

materials derived from the store scrapki.pl has used Charles :



Karmeleiro traditionally receives a voucher to complete the store scrapki.pl. Congratulations and thank you for inspiring tags!

0 comments:

Post a Comment